When we work with our sexuality, we can heal our wounds and become more aware, thereby creating a healthier life for ourselves. However, this does not work by avoiding our shadow parts.
Or… we can avoid it – but not if we really want to grow and develop.
"Everyone carries a shadow, and the less it is embodied in the individual's conscious life, the blacker and denser it is."C. G. Jung
I am here to support you to find out who you really are! Support you in exploring your emotions, fears and excitement.
Together we create a safe space where you are not judged for who you are, but encouraged to express your true self.
Where you can allow yourself to experience what true surrender, control or mastery is.
– The game can help you practice trust and surrender, so you don't have to do anything.
– It can help you connect with new parts of yourself, which helps boost your confidence.
– Kink can help you access stuck emotions and turn them into strength.
– You can experiment with your power and control.
– To discover the play of the senses? Pain and pleasure?
– What fantasies do you have that you don't allow yourself?
These are all parts of sexual awareness, without the recognition and acceptance of which there is only shame and suppression instead of understanding and acceptance. By working with this, you can experience your true potential.